We’re so glad you’re interested in joining us at the market to represent your non-profit organization. Our host, the City of West Lafayette, values community and seeks to foster the same at the market by gathering vendors, musicians, non-profits, city departments, the library, and other elements to serve the customers and community.
Below are some guidelines. Feel free to contact me (info below) if you have further questions or concerns. If you’re ready to get on the schedule, please have a couple of days in mind when you make contact.
- Non-profit organizations may sign up for a space in the market up to three times per year, space permitting.
- Sign-up takes place through the Market Master in advance (see contact info below).
- A contract is not required but non-profits must abide by the rules of the market.
- Crafts must be juried, food must meet health department requirements.
- Non-profits are given a 10x10 space. Tents, tent weights, tables and chairs must be provided by the non-profit organization. Weights are required with tents.
- Non-profits will enter the market at 1:30 PM. No vehicles are allowed to enter the market after 3 PM. Late arrivals must carry in all items.
- No solicitation is allowed outside of the nonprofit booth.
West Lafayette Farmers Market - Cumberland Park
Wednesdays from 3:30-7 pm May - Oct
Text: 765 714-8024